Savannah Georgia Export Administrator
John S. James Co. was founded in 1941 in the city of Savannah, Georgia. Our mission of offering personalized service to the international transportation community quickly established our firm as a leader in the international freight forwarding and customs brokerage industries. Our founder’s initial vision, to provide unparalleled service to our customers, still resonates in our culture today. Our reputation for excellence is a direct result of our commitment to service and professionalism. We are pleased to offer an attractive benefits package for all our valued team members, which includes comprehensive insurance (including health, dental, vision, and life), 401(k), flex time (according to business needs), and a progressive paid time-off plan
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing exports shipments to ensure compliance and quality customer service.
The Responsibilities and Tasks
▪ Process electronic information into our system
▪ Interpret shipment type based on commodity and destination to include export pre-departure filing, export post departure filing, hazardous, and DEA.
▪ Assign electronic file and process file set up
▪ Send electronic information from our system
▪ Filter and interpret information in excel to process account requirements
▪ Retrieve documents from various systems
▪ Process AES at 100% compliance
Education /Experience: High School graduate or equivalent Hazmat Certified within 90 days